XG Firewall joins Sophos Central
Sophos announce that the early access program (EAP) for XG Firewall management through Sophos Central is now available for you to take a test drive.
As you probably know, Sophos Central is the ultimate cloud-management platform for all of your Sophos products, and it now includes XG Firewall. It makes day-to-day setup, monitoring, and management of your network protection easy. You can quickly and easily add all your XG Firewalls into Sophos Central, giving you secure access to your entire estate from anywhere.
With XG Firewall joining Sophos Central, you can now manage all your Sophos Synchronized Security products from a single cloud console. Intercept X and the rest of the Sophos suite of protection are all there, at your fingertips: mobile, email, wireless, and more.
Instructions to begin in three simple steps:
Check out this step-by-step knowledgebase article for full details, but it’s really as simple as 1, 2, 3:
- First, you’ll need a Sophos Central account if you don’t already have one. Head on over to cloud.sophos.com to create a trial account or login, and while you’re there, enroll in the Early Access Program by clicking your account in the upper right corner of the console.
- Next, login into your firewall and add your Sophos Central credentials to the Central Synchronizationscreen and select the option to Manage from Sophos Central.
- Then, return to Sophos Central and confirm adding your Firewall. That’s it! Now you can securely access your firewall from anywhere through Sophos Central.
Join the EAP Community Forum to share your feedback with the Sophos team and others.
Additional features coming soon
Over time, additional features will be added to Sophos Central management of your XG Firewall including:
- Backup management and storage for your regularly scheduled firewall backups
- Firmware update management to make multiple firewall updates easy
- Light-touch deployment to enable easy remote setup of a new firewall
And much more!